welcome to michigan...the state where in the same week we can have 80 degree weather and snow a few days later. Gracie is back on the couch in her fave spot (looking outside waiting for something exciting to happen) and I am at the computer, checking out the world. the driveway is wet from the rain and today the windows are closed because of the drop in temp. Gracie would rather have the window open so she can sniff.
My feisty, once bitchy 14 yr old cat lays in a box on my computer desk. She is dying. Her once fat fluffy body has wasted away to skin, bones and fur. I know she is breathing because I can hear her and I can see her tummy rise(19 yrs of nursing taught me that) She has succumbed to an illness that I can only assume is diabetes. As Christian said to me the other day, today she will go to kitty heaven and be with Jesus.
If she is still alive this afternoon, I will take her to the vet, cradle her in my arms and hold her as she goes to kitty heaven. peace my little furry friend, you will be missed......
NO tract home, conformist, fenced in, coffee clutching, keeping up with the jones at my house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
blogs I like to paruse and places to go
on the edge thinkers
musings
- cat
- holland, michigan, United States
- wife, mom and yarn addict. welcome to my crazy, fiberous world

No comments:
Post a Comment