The sun is out, but the breeze is kinda chilly. Gracie is laying on the couch next to my computer desk, sleeping. I like listening to the windchimes outside my window and the birds that are singing. the flag flys in the wind waving the red and white stripes. I have been out of the nursing world since the end of january. My life has been slower and much less stressed. I have enjoyed not being at the hospital and having to deal with all the people who dont need to be there and all of the politics of those who work there. I find it very uncomfy to go back there even if it is just to bring my hubby lunch. I dont belong there anymore. and I'm okay with that.
God has a plan for my life, a road that I never would have traveled had I stayed at the hospital. A lesson, sure, a new way of life, absolutely, calmer, oh my gosh yes. At peace, at ease, grounded, being still.
NO tract home, conformist, fenced in, coffee clutching, keeping up with the jones at my house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
blogs I like to paruse and places to go
on the edge thinkers
musings
- cat
- holland, michigan, United States
- wife, mom and yarn addict. welcome to my crazy, fiberous world

CATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! OMW, I found you from Amy's blog!!! I miss you so! And to read that you are at peace and less stressed is so wonderful for me to hear, cause it is a stressful place all the way around!!! I would love to have coffee and catch up sometime!!!! {{{HUGS}}}}
ReplyDeletePS
Awwwww, my tire's all flat and junk! :) Oh how I miss ya!