Tuesday, April 13, 2010

oh I love to clean!

and if you believe that statement, I have swamp land in montana for sale!
I had more done this morning than I did yesterday. I sat my butt at the Computer yesterday researching websites. Research for what you might ask....I am going to sell my knitting creations. There I SAID IT.. I let it out. my fear has stopped me from saying outright. the thought of jumping off of the Cliff of the Unknown terrified me... and still does. My goal now is to make enough Things to then try to sell them. which gets me back to the cleaning...I cleaned all morning and never got the chance to knit. and now I need to change my clothes and get my kids. the yarn that calls me will be in my hands tonight; along with a glass of wine...and some fighting show my husband will be watching.sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

on the edge thinkers

My photo
holland, michigan, United States
wife, mom and yarn addict. welcome to my crazy, fiberous world