Monday, April 12, 2010

Its Monday

Good Morning Monday. My children are back at school and the house is quiet save for the noise of the dishwasher. It is just me and the dog today. I planned to clean but I think I might just snit (sit and knit) today instead. Last night I was working on another headband (long this time) and the pattern and yarn made me very frustrated. After putting it back in the knitting bag, I decided to not knit it again until the feeling of wanting to throw it across the room went away. The stash is full, there will be another yarn calling my name. Another pattern will present itself and the yarn will wind itself into my fingers; allowing it to be played with and turned into Something Beautiful. My eyes view things differently now, seeing the outside not as just grass and sky, but as something that could be designed into wearable art. My thinking must now be outside of the Box. The Box that causes me to be safe and sound in my thoughts and creativity.
It's time to free the right side of my brain and let the creative juices flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

on the edge thinkers

My photo
holland, michigan, United States
wife, mom and yarn addict. welcome to my crazy, fiberous world