Its been since the end of january "worked" at a real job. now I say this because I was getting paid for being a nurse. the long hours and crabby patients took their tole on me and I didnt even know it. I have become more relaxed and comfortable staying at home, something I never thought I would do. I look forward to the quiet of the day. not that I dont like my children being at home, but I cannot get any "work"done. I look at "work" differently now. it is the knitting crocheting I do when the house just has me and the dog. most times its so quiet in the house I can hear the chickens outside scrounging for food or having their conversations.
It has become natural for me to be at home. I am not really looking forward to going back to work, but know that I will have to To Make Money. the fantasy part of me thought that I could just not go back to work. that would be a great idea if we sold the house, gave up the yard, the chickens, and the rest of our lovely quiet life. the idea is devastating.
It is unrealistic to think that it would work, not only because to sell the house would take forever, we would never find the Perfect House for our family in a subdivision and lets face it......it was not in Gods plan. if it was, we would have sold the house years ago.
I am living in Gods Plan these days. It is what I need to do now that the control I thought I had is gone. when God is ready for me to know His plan, then He will let me know what He wants for me and from me.
NO tract home, conformist, fenced in, coffee clutching, keeping up with the jones at my house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
blogs I like to paruse and places to go
on the edge thinkers
musings
- cat
- holland, michigan, United States
- wife, mom and yarn addict. welcome to my crazy, fiberous world

No comments:
Post a Comment