Thursday, March 18, 2010

just crap

I have been thinking for the past few days about what I could bitch about. I could go on and on about how I started walking on the treadmill (finally) and then at the end of the week, the sore throat started. I then awoke on saturday feeling like every joint had been bent backwards and the sore throat was not sore anymore but it felt like someone was ripping my throat thru by mouth and letting it phwap back into place. And now I have a nice little viral cough that makes me cough so hard I think that my lungs are coming out thru my ribs and my vocal cords are getting stretched out my nose. I could bitch about how everytime I start an exercise plan it gets thwarted by something( dont you like the word thwarted)
But I have chosen to write about waiting. My friend trish is waiting for a zipper to come in the mail so she can finish her sweater. My other friend, rob is waiting for his mother to stop being a bitch ( will never happen). Hamster is waiting for the chemo to be done and get the all clear from her doc that she is cancer free. cuz then she can start really living without the cape of cancer hanging over her.
and what am I waiting for you ask? a plan. a direction. a nudge. I was turned down for 2 jobs; one because I had too much experience and the other because I did not have enough. when I found about the second the initial thought was oh fuck now what. But this road is not on my map and is not guided by me. I have no idea what is around the next rock. It could be a very pissed off bear, cat or like in the cartoons one of those anvils that will squash me flat. Or it could be a rainbow with a pot of gold. Dont know. Thats the mystery of our Lord. He does things when we least expect it and are not really prepared for it. So here I sit waiting; going about my daily stuff. Cleaning the toilets, baking stuff so I can save money, and knitting. (thats a fun way to pass time) waiting...we all wait for something dont we?
"For I know the plans I have for you..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

on the edge thinkers

My photo
holland, michigan, United States
wife, mom and yarn addict. welcome to my crazy, fiberous world