Thursday, March 4, 2010

what the???

Ok this isthe second time I have composed this. I tried before and the computer was not connected to the internet. fucking computer.
I got a letter yesterday from a company I applied to for a job. I was told from the Great Interviewer that I would receive a call letting me know how I did on the tests. And you ask tests? Yes they are the tests That Show Us How Much You Know. I went into this place for an interview. when I got there I was given tests to take. At one point I thought maybe I should not be a nurse anymore! Really. So I finished the tests and left. I got this letter yesterday and it said the following..."You experience and expertise dont match with any of our patients at this time" WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?!?!?!?!? The person in me who sees the glass as half full thought AM I THAT STUPID! Should I be a nurse any more? After 19years someone along the way would have said "hey stupid stop being a nurse" Then I got a grip on my undies and thought no wait I'M TOO SMART FOR THEM! Thats gotta be it! There is no one sick enough for me to care for. And lets face it, they send sick people home but no one THAT sick. And really, I would be bored and waiting for something really cool to happen. highly unlikey. There are some who think that home health is the greatest thing since stretch pants. And that great but I guess its not for me.
I have said from the beginning and after THE FIRING that God will put me where I need to be and now I know it is not with the home sick. It must not be for me. So I wait for my AWESOME JOB trying to think of what I can do with my new free time. I have been knitting and cleaning (ew). I know that pole dancing is out of the question cuz you cant wear stretch pants, but maybe I can knit a thong or two and sell them online......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

on the edge thinkers

My photo
holland, michigan, United States
wife, mom and yarn addict. welcome to my crazy, fiberous world