I am not alone. I may think I am alone and so therefore can do most things on my own. There are alot of times that jon and I have to take care of alot of things ourselves. we have done that for most if not all of our marriage. we depend out ourselves to get things done. we make it work.
I am not by myself. Learning to depend on others, and asking for help is something I am not familiar with. It is a personal dependence that I have grown acustom to that has helped me get through most stages in my life.
I had to learn that I had to ask for help. my truck broke down in the Middle of NoWhere, and could not fix it myself. I called my dad, and he came out to help me. He towed my truck from NoWhere to Holland.
There is also the lack of dependence on God. I go about my life and forget. I think I can do it all, because I have done so in the past. I am sooo wrong, and in need of so much help.
I cannot function on my own without God. I am not whole without Him.
It is a simple problem that is huge and difficult to fix. giving up control of oneself and turning oneself over to God is most difficult. It is the admittance that I am human, I need guidance, I cannot be self sufficient.It is the remembering that God is always waiting for me to come to Him and just ask. He loves me for me despite the fact I am human and make so many mistakes. It is the falling to my knees in thankfulness, humbleness and repentance that forces me to let go.
NO tract home, conformist, fenced in, coffee clutching, keeping up with the jones at my house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
blogs I like to paruse and places to go
on the edge thinkers
- cat
- holland, michigan, United States
- wife, mom and yarn addict. welcome to my crazy, fiberous world

No comments:
Post a Comment