NO tract home, conformist, fenced in, coffee clutching, keeping up with the jones at my house.
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
talking to much
I awoke after a really good nights sleep. feeling well rested, I got coffee and turned the computer on. upon checking my email I found an email from a fellow knitter telling me that my moebius was not really a moebius. I felt like a kid in school being scolded for not doing something right. the last time I checked there were no knitting police and that I could basically do what I wanted with my yarn. I really wanted to email her back and tell thanks for making me feel like shit, but getting angry was enough of a waste. the day progressed with checking facebook to see what the world was up to, while searching other sites. I spent part of the time looking for a job. yesterday I applied to tractor supply and was hoping that I might hear something from home depot. no luck. a little while ago I looked at Gods Message on FB. it was an eye opener because it told me that I needed to stop talking and start listening to God, He has been talking to me for awhile. I have spent some time just talking to Him, telling Him and asking Him what I was supposed to do and where did He want me to be. I have not stopped to listen. I have been allowing my worry and fear get the better of me and have not stopped. there is the verse "be still and know that I am God" I have it next to my bed, but I have not looked at it recently. I have forgotten to be still, to listen, to wait, and to give all of my fears to He who can heal me. The One person who could solve my issues, take care of me and who is in charge. I have taken back my Stuff, if I have even given anything to him. I am allowing myself to feel all of the worry and fears and I dont have to. letting go and allowing God to take over is the hardest thing to do. now I must really work at it. and I need to shut up....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
blogs I like to paruse and places to go
on the edge thinkers
- cat
- holland, michigan, United States
- wife, mom and yarn addict. welcome to my crazy, fiberous world

No comments:
Post a Comment