I took the jump and started a new blog. I have the same fears about the new one as I did about the old one...will anyone read it, will anyone care, will anyone find that they have to go to the blogspot and find out what cat has posted or if she has any cool pics? I do hope that someones reads it and finds it interesting. I chose to start the second blog for my yarn addictions, hence cats yarn addiction. word of mouth or in this case typing of the fingers is the best way to get things around.
This is the window that was left open for me (to squeeze thru) and it is allowing me to fly.
follow me and my adventures at catsyarnaddiction.blogspot.com
NO tract home, conformist, fenced in, coffee clutching, keeping up with the jones at my house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
blogs I like to paruse and places to go
on the edge thinkers
- cat
- holland, michigan, United States
- wife, mom and yarn addict. welcome to my crazy, fiberous world

No comments:
Post a Comment