Monday, June 7, 2010

I'm here, where are you?

I had coffee with a good friend of mine this morning. She looked just awesome. we talked about various things and as she said "out conversation is very schizophrenic" and I said "look theres a chicken". we have matching senses humor, and I love that about her. I can say anything and she will come back with something that is thoughtful and sarcastic all rolled into one. not many people like us out there.
which brings me to me. I saw an old "friend" this past weekend., we lost touch after her and her hubby got divorced. it was awkward to say the least, but I realize now that people put alot into appearances. It got me thinkg about what I looked like and what others think of me. and now I ask...what does it matter? I am who God made me and I have shaped the person into someone I can live with. I will always think I am fat no matter how much I weigh, but I can look in the mirror and be okay with how my hair looks, and the clothes I wear. I doesnt matter what I look like, what does matter is that I have kept Gods initial layout of the me on the inside: the love I give, the passion I have, the dedication and loyalty and the peace and love of God.
When I first started this blog I was mad. and I wanted others to know how mad I was and for everyone to read and comment on my blog. I guess if you want to read it thats cool, if ya wanna post a comment great or if ya just wanna think about what I have written thats fine too. enjoy the words and thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

on the edge thinkers

My photo
holland, michigan, United States
wife, mom and yarn addict. welcome to my crazy, fiberous world