Thursday, February 18, 2010

click on the ads!

so I went on a job interview today. I had to get big girl pants, cuz after 2 kids, nothing fit anymore. I went the kaki pants route because ya know everything matches kaki. I looked as professional as I could and I'll have you know I was nice. I did not swear or use bad language. By the fact I went on a job interview I still dont have a job; at least one outside of the home. I spoke with my old boss and she asked me if she could do anything. my response was of course GIVE ME MY JOB BACK!!! yeah that did not happen, otherwise I would say HEY I GOT MY JOB BACK!!!! she did offer me chocoate but because I gave up sweets and desserts for Lent, chocolate was out. We already have discussed the whole swearing thing and how its not working. I then asked her for money. nope did not happen either.
So here is the point of the blog...CLICK ON MY ADS!!!!!! you see if you click on the ads, I might get money. And I need money right now. street walking came to mine, pole dancing also came to mind. but I dont like seeing me naked, dont think anyone else wants to either. now that I have left you with THAT image, have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

on the edge thinkers

My photo
holland, michigan, United States
wife, mom and yarn addict. welcome to my crazy, fiberous world