I awoke this morning to the phone ringing. In my sleepy stupor I stumbled to the phone and tried to push the talk button. I instead hit the redial (damn phone) and caused the phone to dial instead of hear the message. I stumbled back to bedroom, opened the bathroom door and mumbled something to my husband about the phone ringing and school being closed. Of course I was not about to actually get up out of bed, go to the TV OR computer to see for myself. I went back to bed. Jon (the hubby) left and came back in and said, I turned the boys' alarm clocks off, NO SCHOOL.
So the children are both home today. The good thing about that was I could stay in bed a little longer. YIPPEE!!! Ya know this not working is tiring. Today we have finished their valentines boxes(duct tape and gorilla glue all the way!!), made cupcakes for tomorrow and rolls for jons potluck. I swear those people at his work have potlucks every 2 weeks!!! THe children are watching cartoons for awhile and this is the only time they have not wanted to kill each other. I threatened them with throwing them outside without snow clothes on . kids.....at least it is NOT swowing.
oh and the children will go to school tomorrow only to have WINTER BREAK FROM FRIDAY TO TUESDAY! who needs a winter break anyway? certainly not them!!!
next time I will tell you stories about cockroaches. did you know baby roaches can fly?
NO tract home, conformist, fenced in, coffee clutching, keeping up with the jones at my house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
blogs I like to paruse and places to go
on the edge thinkers
- cat
- holland, michigan, United States
- wife, mom and yarn addict. welcome to my crazy, fiberous world

No comments:
Post a Comment