so meet my new teacher. Trish! everyone say hello to trish! this is not a addictions group so we dont have to say what we are addicted to. I am addicted to yarn so there is mine. I thought I had my blog all figured out (like I have anything figured out) and she taught me how to imbed my pics in the blog. she is just an awesome friend and we are such in the same place right now. so now I know how to do cool things.
new topic....today is the start of lent. I told my children I would give up cursing for the 40 days. so far today I have sworn 10 times. I dropped my kids off at school and yelled a driver. that was number 3. I have apologized to God and asked for forgiveness.I think He is laughing at me and this morning He snorted milk out of nose. Oh the thought of the Lord laughing at me is just so humbling!
by the way holland was picked at the second most happy place to live. I wonder who they talked to.....
NO tract home, conformist, fenced in, coffee clutching, keeping up with the jones at my house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
blogs I like to paruse and places to go
on the edge thinkers
- cat
- holland, michigan, United States
- wife, mom and yarn addict. welcome to my crazy, fiberous world

love the "go pink" on your blog. Pictures of you kids would be great. Don't swear at me!!!!
ReplyDelete