Tuesday, February 16, 2010

humbled

I went to michigan works to register for unemployment. It was a humbling experience to be one of "those" people. I actually saw someone I knew (he did not know me and by the way I felt better seeing him) and I did a double take. Unlike most of the people there, I was not layed off, I was fired. And it was my fault. I do take ownership of my wrongdoing. Unfortunately, some of the prevoious warnings were bullshit and should not have been recognized, but it is what it is. I think it was a way to get me gone. Not that I am paranoid, just saying what I think.
Speaking of what I think, no one has to agree with me. I will say exactly what I mean and I mean what I say. I walk the talk. This blog contains my thoughts, ideas and feelings. It is not my intention to piss anyone off, but if that happens, so be it. Everyone is allowed opinions (except if you live in Holland) and is able to express them. I am not saying mine are right they are just my own. Make comments if you wish. Say what you want. thats what I am doing.
anyway back to michigan works...did it, done it, got a receipt for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

on the edge thinkers

My photo
holland, michigan, United States
wife, mom and yarn addict. welcome to my crazy, fiberous world