I decided that I would be really cool and go to my friends blogspot (fighting like a girl-you should read it sometime) and try to get those really colorful backgrounds. I am NOT computer savvy, I mean I usually screw around with all the buttons until what I want to happen happens. It says to copy and paste and do ya THINK I CAN COPY AND PASTE? I sat here for I dont know how long trying to get the fricken computer to do what I want. I realized I was not asking the right questions. stupid me!
so my kid is doing math homework and making all sorts of noise (anyone who knows my kid, the oldest one by the way, CAN NEVER BE QUIET) and what I did on the computer finally worked and I screamed. Scared the crap out of him and the dog. YEE HAA IT WORKED!So now I have this cool background and I did it all by myself.
I did nothing much today, I naggybitched yesterday, so I took the day off. damnit!
oh thanks to "the coolest blogspot on the block" for my colors!!!
NO tract home, conformist, fenced in, coffee clutching, keeping up with the jones at my house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
blogs I like to paruse and places to go
on the edge thinkers
- cat
- holland, michigan, United States
- wife, mom and yarn addict. welcome to my crazy, fiberous world

No comments:
Post a Comment