For those of you who dont know what the above stands for it is Just Plain Nuts; aka JFN (just fucking nuts). these terms are used in any emergency department and refer to those people who are just plain fucking nuts! you know the people (mostly relatives at holiday parties) who say they are dying at every get to gether. the people who come in to the ED every week, or every night as the case may be. They use "WEB MD" as their personal dr and then come into to the ED with the EXACT signs and symptoms. The ones who come into the ED and complain of several different things that lead to nothing. Absolutely NOTHING wrong with them .
Then of course there are the really crazy people. they are just plain fun! (not the depressed people, they are no fun at all, they cry) but the ones who hear voices and such. Now I bring this but because as most of you know I am just a little off kilter. stop laughing. I also applied at Pine Rest. okay now really stop laughing!
When I worked in the ED I got along with the JPNs quite well. I wonder if that says anything about me?
NO tract home, conformist, fenced in, coffee clutching, keeping up with the jones at my house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
blogs I like to paruse and places to go
on the edge thinkers
- cat
- holland, michigan, United States
- wife, mom and yarn addict. welcome to my crazy, fiberous world

No comments:
Post a Comment