NO tract home, conformist, fenced in, coffee clutching, keeping up with the jones at my house.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
heres to you my friend
my friend hamster (amy) has breast cancer. she has been fighting the life altering disease since about last november (hamster forgive me for getting the dates wrong). I have toasted her in her blog (fightinglikeagirl-amy.blogspot.com) many times because I admire her in how she has dealt with her disease and how it has changed her life and her families. I recently made changes in my blog and added some new stuff. I was never a real "go pink" person. truthfully I hate the color pink. and anyone who knows me knows I am not a pink person. but since hamster was diagnosed with breast cancer, I have supported her and her fight to live. she is a testiment to how strong one needs to be when faced with a life altering illness. I know she is blessed by Gods love and she will win this fight! so heres to you my friend. SALUTE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
blogs I like to paruse and places to go
on the edge thinkers
- cat
- holland, michigan, United States
- wife, mom and yarn addict. welcome to my crazy, fiberous world

It is really a disease that the whole family gets. Keep fighting, hamster! I'm behind you too. I would love to see a family come out of this situation well and whole.
ReplyDelete