I am unemployed and have been for about the past 2.5 weeks. It felt odd of course, like thinking (on the days I was SUPPOSED TO WORK) I know I have somewhere to go today..oh no I am UNEMPLOYED!!! I have no one to blame but myself, really. It's kind of hard for me to not piss anyone off. It's not like I try (well sometimes I do but not this time). So back to being without somewhere to go to earn money to pay bills. I went to Monster.com and filled out the questionaire. My profile was only "medium strength". Like it wasn't powerful enough to set the glitter ball off or the sirens?! And when I filled out the skill section I only got one star, like my job could be done by a monkey!!! well maybe a trained monkey...
So now I am officially on the web cybering around waiting for the computer program to match me with my perfect job. everyone knows that the perfect job is staying home AND getting paid. Like that's gonna happen.
I'll let you know if you monster comes knocking at my door. hopefully I dont pull out my husbands .357.
....now that would be difficult to explain
NO tract home, conformist, fenced in, coffee clutching, keeping up with the jones at my house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
blogs I like to paruse and places to go
on the edge thinkers
- cat
- holland, michigan, United States
- wife, mom and yarn addict. welcome to my crazy, fiberous world

I am so far out of the loop most days...........unemployed? What the heck happened? Email me and fill me in (uofaalumjen@comcast.net)
ReplyDeleteJen