these are my boys.Besides their dad, they are the loves of my life. The two little people in my life that make me proud, cause me joy, make me laugh and some days make me drink. Oh and cause me to have silver hair. I dont have cool silver hair either. Not like my second cousin who has this really cool stripe down her head. No I get silver speckled on the sides and thru the top. no one says they can see it but I know it is there. Really it does not bother me so much. What bothers me more is the natural color of my hair, mouse shit brown. Oh but I have gotten off the boys. The larger of the two is Connor and he is 9yrs. The smaller is Christian and he is 6yrs. Now connor makes me tired. He and I are alot alike and usually butt heads. Christian is quiet and he plays right into whatever I need him to do and in most situations he will see his brother get into trouble and be the good one. Connor gets pissed easily but he also can be the nicest and most loving boy there is. Christian snuggles. I cant believe they are a big as they are. where did the time go? How was I lucky enough to get these two? what did I do to deserve them? My boys....
NO tract home, conformist, fenced in, coffee clutching, keeping up with the jones at my house.
Saturday, February 27, 2010
may I introduce the boys...
these are my boys.Besides their dad, they are the loves of my life. The two little people in my life that make me proud, cause me joy, make me laugh and some days make me drink. Oh and cause me to have silver hair. I dont have cool silver hair either. Not like my second cousin who has this really cool stripe down her head. No I get silver speckled on the sides and thru the top. no one says they can see it but I know it is there. Really it does not bother me so much. What bothers me more is the natural color of my hair, mouse shit brown. Oh but I have gotten off the boys. The larger of the two is Connor and he is 9yrs. The smaller is Christian and he is 6yrs. Now connor makes me tired. He and I are alot alike and usually butt heads. Christian is quiet and he plays right into whatever I need him to do and in most situations he will see his brother get into trouble and be the good one. Connor gets pissed easily but he also can be the nicest and most loving boy there is. Christian snuggles. I cant believe they are a big as they are. where did the time go? How was I lucky enough to get these two? what did I do to deserve them? My boys....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
blogs I like to paruse and places to go
on the edge thinkers
- cat
- holland, michigan, United States
- wife, mom and yarn addict. welcome to my crazy, fiberous world

Those pictures are great! You are a very lucky mom :) I miss you girl
ReplyDelete